A company’s reception area is one of the most important elements of the building, as this is the place where customers or potential associates will develop their first impressions on your business.
Prodigy Office Furniture – for the reception desks and counters Melbourne customers can trust on to create a great impression.
Prodigy Office Furniture’s large range of reception desks includes something for all types of businesses, with designs that are sure to impress. Whether your office space is big or small, we have the perfect item to turn your reception area into a professional and well-designed space that immediately shows your clients that your company is serious about their brand image and investors.
A company's reception area is one of the most important elements of their building, as this is the place where customers or potential associates will develop their first impressions on your business. So much key work in developing your company’s atmosphere is done from reception counters. Melbourne companies looking to put their best foot forward should think seriously about stylish reception desks that fit in with your office’s broader aesthetic. When you want modern and elegant products for sale at an affordable price then you simply can’t go past Prodigy Office Furniture and our team of industry professionals.
At Prodigy Office Furniture we have a range of contemporary and stylish reception desking that can perfectly compliment any interior, and ultimately create a positive image for your company. To take a look at our wide range of reception counters, Melbourne customers can browse our catalogue and great prices.
Just because our reception counters are cheap doesn’t mean their quality is too. We only stock products made from top-quality materials ensuring your stunning new counter will become a featured part of your office for years to come. Supplying business across Melbourne and throughout Australia, we are one of the most trusted names for businesses looking to buy an extensive and reliable range of office furniture, with designs and prices to suit any existing look and budget.
Want to find out more about any of our reception counters? Melbourne business owners can call us on 03 9793 1222 to discuss anything in our competitive and stylish range.
Receptions are meant to serve as the first point of contact for your customers with your business. Whether it's to take their coat, answer any questions they may have, direct them to the main office, or issue them a sales receipt, reception conveys professionalism, instill a sense of trust, and help ensure that the customer has a pleasant experience with your business. But how is this first impression supposed to be anything but cold? Your reception desk!
Your first impression with your customers is always going to be made by your reception desk. It's the first thing they see when they come in, and it sets the tone for the rest of the office. So, it's no wonder that your reception desk is one of the most important parts of your office. If you have a lackluster desk, it's going to reflect poorly on your business. If you have a poorly maintained deck, it's going to be very obvious. You need a professional desk that will make your customers feel welcome, comfortable, and confident. What better way to achieve this than with a desk that provides the perfect balance of sophistication and functionality? This is where our reception desks boasting unrivaled aesthetics and functionality comes in.Why Does Your Office Need a Reception Desk?
Your office is an extension of your business, and your reception desk is the front line in terms of how it's perceived. Think about it; if you put your best foot forward when you walk into your customer's offices, they will be more likely to trust you and work with you rather than judge you negatively. This means that your reception desk needs to represent your company in the best possible light, and that's exactly what our reception desks do. Its impressive aesthetics will immediately leave an impression that your business is serious about what it does, but it's friendly and approachable enough to make customers feel at ease when they're in your offices.
Further boasting superior build quality and cutting-edge features, our reception desks offer you the most advanced way to enhance your office space. From one hand-hinged drawer to full-width work surfaces, our desks offer a professional workspace that's ideal for any workplace. The attractive fascia complements any office environment and features a multitude of style, finish, and size options.
So, when you're looking for the perfect reception desk for your business, one that your customers and employees will love and appreciate, one that will not only enhance your office space but also the impression that your company makes, look no further than our reception desks.5 Important Use of Reception Desks in an Office
Reception desks play an important role in any office. They help the front office, and the back office to communicate effectively and to make sure that they run smoothly and efficiently, and they give the company a cohesive look, as well as giving the building a certain level of prestige and class to its design and architecture. But their importance and use go beyond being the social nexus of the company. They also serve to streamline the office process, make things more convenient for your employees, and help your company stay efficient.Here are five different uses of reception desks in an office:
1. Managing Visitors: One of the most important functions of a reception desk is to manage the visitors who enter the office. In some offices, this responsibility is divided between the reception desk and the security desk, depending on the size of the company. For smaller companies, the reception desk is likely to handle these responsibilities entirely. In some companies, different employees will be assigned to do the job of directing visitors to certain offices for a period of time, so that they can get a feel for their duties and perhaps learn a bit about the ins and outs of the company.
2. Handling Document Flow: A reception desk is also responsible for managing the flow of documents. For instance, when someone needs to send a fax, he will usually walk over to the reception desk and ask the clerk to do it for him. The receptionist then gives him the number, dials it, and then sends the fax once it's connected. The same sort of process takes place when somebody needs to be photocopied or send a message, etc. The reception desk can handle all of this for the employees so that they don't have to take time out of their day to take care of these mundane tasks.
3. Identifying Arrivals: A reception area is designed to identify and let visitors know they're at the right place. At the same time, it's there to greet the visitors and make them feel comfortable, whether it's hot or cold outside, if their wait is short or long, and most importantly – whether they're coming to see you for a good reason or a confrontation.
4. Instill Sense of Trust: With a reception desk, people will naturally assume that your business is a well-organized and reputable one. It's a very personal touch, and it comes from the inside out because your company's receptionist is going to have a lot of contact with your customers. As such, it's important that you invest in a reception desk that is at least as professional as your company's business cards.
5. Proper Storage Space for Everything: If you need a place to store your stationery and the rest of your office supplies, there's no better place than your reception desk. Many reception desks come with some sort of cabinet and drawer space for all of your supplies. It's a nice and convenient way to keep everything in one place, and it makes it easy for your employees and customers to find what they need when they need it.Should You Invest In Quality Reception Desk?
Keeping these unrivaled benefits of reception desks in an office in mind, it's easy to see how having a professional-looking reception desk is of great importance to your company. Your reception desk should match the level of professionalism that your company prides itself on because it's the first thing your customers will see when they come in. Not only does it give your company a certain level of class and sophistication, but it also helps to streamline the process of your office and create a smooth workflow. It helps to build trust in your customers, and most importantly, it makes it convenient for your employees.
So, whether you're a small business or a large corporation, a quality, professional-looking reception desk will help you stay on top of your game and serve as a great investment for your business.